Tuesday, April 14, 2009

first week @ publix

(posted by josh)

my first official work week at publix was last week. the week went very well. i actually use to work for publix years back when i was a teenager. it would be nice if i could work the day shift, but i am willing to do what i need to do. it is a good job and i am thankful for it. my position as a bagger gives me opportunity after opportunity to strike up conversation with folks while taking out their groceries. i take a vested interest in their life and in turn they do the same and it gives me the opportunity to share with them about livewire and the lord. i have invited a handful of people to come check out livewire. its been fun!

the position also works well from the standpoint of being more physical labor than mental labor. right now, my mental focus and energies need to be given to livewire. so, all in all i do enjoy my job at publix.

1 comment:

  1. I am so honored to be called to serve alongside the both of You. Today is a good day from Our Good Father!
    Great job on delivering the message God gave you. Now, Let's Go.....

    ReplyDelete