Monday, January 19, 2009

the name has been chosen


(entry written by Josh)

Ok, s
o here is how the name came about. Kristine told me a specific word that she liked. After thinking for maybe 3 seconds at the most, I said "what about..." and I added a second word with hers. Let me just pause here... The reason I did not say her word or what word I put with the word she said which makes it now 2 words (If you are confused right now, step away from the computer for 1 minute and then come back) has to do with the previous post. So, if you have not read it, do so now.

Now, let's play a game. Here is your opportunity to try and guess the name of our church. Let's play Wheel of Fortune, but you will only know if you guessed right when we post it. Sorry. However, I will give you 1 vowel. Ok, ready? Drum roll please.


The name of the church is:
_ i _ _ _ i _ _

Share your guess with all of us by leaving a "comment", so we can see who came the closest. Simply click "comments" at the bottom right of this particular post.

2 comments: